Horse racing is one of the most popular sports to bet on with action coming at you almost every day from around the UK. Picking a winner is not always that easy, however by looking at form, conditions and several other factors like being guided by the experts, you could just help boost your racing wallet. Don’t just rely on tips – racing expert Tom Lee is here to help with his daily horse racing betting pointers. Check back every day and let Tom give you the best possible chance of ending up in the winners’ enclosure.
Meetings, First Race Time And Likely Going Description
Wednesday 27 March 2019
Lingfield – 2.00pm – Standard
Market Rasen – 2.10pm – Chase: Good to Soft (Good) / Hurdle: Good
Southwell – 2.20pm – Standard
Kempton – 5.00pm – Standard to Slow
Ones To Watch / Daily Betting Pointers
- The Charles Hills-trained Shanghai Grace has provided a good opportunity for apprentice rider Cieren Fallon to advertise his talent in the saddle of late, with the youngster winning aboard the Kyllachy colt at Lingfield two weeks ago, his seventh career victory. Re-united with the hat-trick seeker today, the pair tackle the identical seven furlong course and distance in the 3.05 race.
- The sole jumps meeting today comes at Market Rasen, where the heavyweight presence of champion jockey Richard Johnson adds stardust to a decent card. He has three chances to bolster his tally of 186 winners so far this season:
2.40 – 2 Bubbles Of Gold
4.20 – Back On The Lash
4.55 – 10 Bucaneros
- Another top three rider looking to get on the scoresheet at Market Raspberry today is FansBet Ambassador Brian Hughes, who heads to Lincolnshire for a brace of rides:
3.45 – 1 Shanroe In Milan
4.55 – 12 Sigurd
- With 37 winners in the bank, North Yorkshire trainer Phil Kirby has had a superb season. Could there be some improvement to come from his Ice Galley in the concluding 5.20 Market Rasen? A son of Galileo and a winner of a moderate race on the Flat last September, this will be the six year old’s first try in a handicap over hurdles and his first since a wind operartion.
- Twice a winner over the sticks at Haydock when last sighted at the end of 2017, Limited Reserve reappears for the in-form Christian Williams yard today in the 2.50 Southwell, trying his luck for the first time in a mile and a half all-weather Flat maiden. Placed in a listed hurdle at Ascot previously, his jumps speed makes him of significant interest here if sharp enough after 15 months off the track.
FansBet are committed to giving 50 per cent of their net profits back to fans. To find out more about how they do it, click here!
And is that is not enough check out our Fan Boosts here. The best odds and an unrivalled range of special bets!
FansBet. By Fans, For Fans.
*odds subject to change.